Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Today was great. Three teachers who had lessons with us didn't come to class today. Not sure if they have some courses to go to or whatever, it's just that thanks for not coming! Hahaha lols. I could do my A math hw during SS after finishing Mr Tan's work. Men, the SS SBQ questions are always easy to a frequent Straits Times reader (that is, if it has anything to do with Singapore).
I can always find the PURPOSE of the inferential source.

My heart will always be beating wildly while the people who have just presented are rummaging through the pack of number cards in the transparent file. I'm so ever lucky that I was never called out at all. But i think it would have been better to just get over it. One moment I wished I was the last person of all to present, one moment I don't want to be the last one to present. LOLS.

And I just do not know why this one person is acting like that towards me. Don't think I do not know u have been stealing glances at me. Don't worry la I won't eat you up. I have to clear this misunderstanding soon. Shit. I don't know what mistakes I've done. I didn't hurt you right? Crap la your attitude just what is your problem? Get it over with dude.

No comments: