Saturday, February 16, 2008

Today was a fun day. I went to JOhor BAhru along with my younger brother, Adam
and also K.I and A.M. I could say it was fun. Firstly we went to Larkin and ate lunch at Macdonalds. The prices are way cheaper than in Singapore. And yet, the quality is as
good as it is in Singapore plus the chillies they provide definitely tasted better!

Then we shopped around somemore there.

After we bought some magazines, we took a taxi to Angsana Plaza. Adam had to sit at the front haha. I especially hated the red taxis in Malaysia because that vehicle is so low! Those who had taken it before would know what I meant.

Maybe it was because I was too used to taking taxis in Singapore. But
still, I don't like it. Like the last time, there was a very heavy downpour while we were on
our way to CityPlaza and the taxi got wet. (The bottom part of the taxi) Me and my family's
shoes got wet soaked with rain! Like the roads in Malaysia aren't EVEN at all!, and when it rains heavily, a large pool of water will of course collect at the lowest point of a road. Splash! I still remembered the memory of water splashing all over the taxi when it drove towards the pool of water.

OK OK enough of the blabberings, after that we went to catch a movie around 630pm. There was nothing to watch except Jumper because I have watched CJ7 ( i would recommend this to all to watch!) and others aren't that exciting. So to speak. The movie's a bit too lengthy and blabbering like me. HAHA! I would give it a rating of 2.7 out of 5. Lol lol
Yeah then we got home quite early [ it was only 10pm] Oooo forgot to say that I bought popcorn to munch on the way home! Popcorn freak! Haha

No comments: